The Society Show with Christian Patterson, bringing you international news you may have missed, mixed with a barrage of soundboard clips, and Marxist propaganda.
In this episode:
- A domestic abuser denturist went on a killing spree in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams has dubious ties to One Percent Pelosi and Creepy Joe, as well as indirect ties to Epstein
- The CEO of the surveillance company Banjo was in a neonazi group and committed a hate crime
- Washington Post columnist and neocon launders unhinged conspiracies into the mainstream, to instigate war with China
- Trump threatens Iran in their own gulf, as they develop residential infrastructure on Persian Gulf islands
- Libyan warlord Haftar loses ground, further fueling the conflict between Turkey and the UAE
- Sunnis withdraw from the majority government in Iraq, further cleaving sectarian tensions caused by US imperialism
- Explosion at bank in southern Lebanon
- Germany declares Hezbollah a terrorist organization after pressure from US and Israel
- France and Germany feud with Silicon Valley over coronavirus
- An armed man in Ghana impersonates Canadian military
- Police in the Democratic Republic of the Congo have arrested Ne Muanda Nsemi, the claimed prophet and leader of the separatist religious sect called Bundu dia Kongo
- India arrested a Kashmiri woman for sharing a photo of another woman whose husband was killed by Indian forces
- Sergio Moro resigns as Bolsonaro’s Justice Minister as American media pushes him as their preferred successor
- Kim Jong-Un is alive, seen at manure factory
- Amazon steals proprietary data from third-party vendors
- TikTok considers a reality show
- Frogs used to live in Antarctica
- An anti-union lobbyist warns capitalist buddies that people want to union badly
- Harvard professor who helped rehabilitate Jeff Epstein put on administrative leave
- Chris Cuomo faked his coronavirus?
All of this and much, much more on… The Society Show!